CFOs: Making digital Finance fly
Maximising the benefits and ROI from finance digitalisation
Online discussion, 17th & 18th Nov
Everyone knows the future of Finance is digital. But how do Finance leaders turn technology investments into actual savings and improvements in performance?
Blackline and Proservartner are jointly holding small, private workshops for Finance leaders to step through the lessons from digital leaders and laggards. Using real case studies and benchmark data, the sessions will explore the potential benefits of critical elements of digital Finance, such as improved integration, system upgrades, improved workflow, analytics and hyper-automation.
Key discussion points include:
- The potential level of benefits from Digital Finance – key use case.
- How to achieve ROI quickly – what capabilities and tactics are required.
- How to determine the right blend of solutions – ERP, best of breed, intelligent automation and more.
- What are the top 5 barriers to digital success in Finance.
- What companies are really achieving with the next generation of technologies such as AI.
- Finance digitalisation trends to look out for in 2023.
- Special guest speaker Nikki Faulkner, Finance Manager at Currys, will be sharing their story on driving value from their new Reporting system – the challenges & learnings along the way plus what the future holds.
About Nikki Faulkner, our Guest Speaker:
“I have completed 25 years at Currys during which time the company has gone through significant transformations!
At the same time, I have been incredibly fortunate to take on 15 different roles in 5 locations from finance manager positions in Supply Chain and Business Services to 1Finance4Business SAP implementation through to my current role in central business services helping drive the finance continuous improvement agenda.
We are continuing to build and help improve our finance processes, ways of working, structures and accountabilities with the use of automation. I look forward to sharing our journey so far with you!”