Company insolvencies have jumped 27% compared to last year!
Who will emerge victorious? Businesses will only succeed if they find efficiencies and save money, otherwise they will suffer the consequences. With this in mind, outsourcing contract renewal is an opportunity to answer vital questions:
💰 Are you paying the right price for the right services?
📈 Can you get more value from your outsourcing/BPO contract?
🤝 How can the relationship become more innovative and dynamic?
🏬 Should some or all capabilities (and the valuable data obtained) be brought back in-house?
❓ It is possible to save up to 20% or higher savings on run costs through high-quality contract renegotiation and renewal?
Join our exclusive discussion as we cover six key steps that will get you more value from your BPO contracts.
- Timing: When to renegotiate – are you thinking far enough ahead?
- Pricing: How do know you’re getting value?
- Benchmarking: How to measure an outsourcer’s performance?
- The trend to insource: The future of BPO and its technologies.
- Relationships: How do you improve/reset the relationship with the supplier?
- Your peers: Join our discussion to hear what your peers are doing.
Who should attend will attendees get out of it?
This session is designed for any senior function or transformation leader looking to connect, share and learn together with their peers and to leave with a deep understanding of how to optimise the BPO model for their situation.
Paul Morrison, Managing Director @ Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.