Why you need to attend
How do you get more value from a BPO relationship after the initial savings are banked? How can you get more value from a mature practice like outsourcing, when the world is being transformed by technology? Is there more to get or is it time to reconsider BPO completely?
Join Proservartner and Cognizant as they explore with your peers the future of outsourcing and share best practices.
Key talking points that we will cover…
- New scope – beyond F&A and contact, to digital processes and MDM
- Digital insights – with analytics, process and task mining
- Closer partnership – real innovation with gainshare and outcomes
- Going further – the next round of global locations
- Time to sell – opportunities to cash out of GBS / shared services
- The end of BPO – a return to insourcing?
Register your place today!
Who should attend this session?
This virtual roundtable is for any senior outsourcers, transformation and procurement leader looking to connect, share, and learn with peers. Attendees from all industries and across the world are welcome.
Managing Director @ Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.
Head of Digital Finance BPO UK&I @ Cognizant
Juan is a business transformation executive with broad and in-depth experience in Shared Services and Outsourcing. He has worked with multiple leading BPO service organisations, strategic advisory services and in-house Global Business Services (GBS).
"I always like to hear what is new in the P2P space and it was an eye-opening discussion."