Senior Finance Leaders Roundtable
Counting The Cost Of Traditional accounting
Manual accounting processes are one of the biggest frustrations of every accountant: repetitive work, endless spreadsheets, and late nights at month end. This contributes to high costs and demotivated staff leaving at the same time as already-increasing costs and a shortage of talent.
Digitisation offers a solution to rising costs and the difficulty in finding and retaining talent. But how should organizations prioritize their digitisation efforts? And how can F&A leaders accelerate the transition to a digital future in the new distributed work environment?
A key to solving manual accounting challenges – and a first step in any modern accounting journey – is applying automation to redeploy lean teams to higher-value activities. With a guided pathway, organisations can implement quick wins to increase efficiency, accuracy and collaboration across F&A processes.
Join us for an in-person roundtable in central London for a discussion on the value of modernising accounting tasks.
We will explore:
- Common issues in accounting and the challenges our attendees are facing
- How the talent shortage is driving automation
- Finance as a function becoming a better business partner and doing more than transactional churn-type tasks
- Capturing and communicating R2R activities at month end
- Tactical vs. strategic projects/use cases to deliver immediate and long term impact
Our exclusive roundtable will gather 7 leaders in finance for a relaxed discussion and opportunity to share modernisation success stories, words of warning for others and plans for the future.
Email events organiser Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure your place and share what you would like on the agenda.