8 hyperautomation predictions for 2023
Published on 27th January 2023
CEO & Founder, Proservartner
Rakesh is a recognised thought leader in business transformation, shared services and outsourcing. As the founder and transformational leader of Proservartner, he is also a qualified chartered accountant, certified project manager, and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
You can listen on your favourite platform
Managing Director, Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with the likes of Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.
CEO Rakesh Sangani and Managing Director Paul Morrison share the eight trends in hyperautomation they expect to see make huge strides forward in 2023 – which will come to fruition?
Key themes covered:
• Citizen Scientist and Developers.
• Federated Operating Model.
• RPA will continue to grow but at a slower rate.
• Combination of Process Mining, Task Mining and RPA becoming the norm.
• Team Integration.
• Microsoft Power Automate will be the fastest growing RPA platform.
• Automation leveraged to improve the user experience on processes rather than cost reduction / productivity enhancement.
• Digital technologies that work with written and spoken language will continue to develop at speed.