This event is only for organisations based in Ireland.
The panel discussion will be an online zoom webinar will be one hour long.
There is no cost for attending the session.
Places are limited to 90 participants – these are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
In the last five years more and more organisations have leveraged automation to gain competitive advantage. As technology matures and changes and processes inevitably change, many firms have struggled to come up with a long-term roadmap of how they will embrace automation, what factors should make them consider new technologies and how they can sell automation internally.
With Covid19 causing significant disruption, Proservartner have seen more firms interested in automation but cautious as to the cost and associated risk. We have put together a panel of leading companies who are all at different stages of their automation journey to share their thoughts, experience and advice.
Our panel discussion will involve senior leadership members from some of the largest organisations in Ireland and will cover the topics of:
- What can you win hearts and minds selling automation internally?
- How can you plot a long-term roadmap when technology changes?
- What factors should be considered when adopting new technology/changing technology?
- What realistic outcomes can you expect from automating processes?
- What does the automation landscape look like in Ireland?