What Keeps GBS Leaders Up At Night (and what doesn't!)
Published on 30th October 2023
CEO & Founder, Proservartner
Rakesh is a recognised thought leader in business transformation, shared services and outsourcing. As the founder and transformational leader of Proservartner, he is also a qualified chartered accountant, certified project manager, and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
You can listen on your favourite platform
Head of the European Business Support Centre, Marsh
Seasoned business transformation leader with a passion for operational efficiency, technology integration and organisational effectiveness with the goal of optimising processes, reducing costs and enabling business growth.
Proservartner CEO & Founder Rakesh Sangani and Marta Steer, Head of the European Business Support Centre at Marsh, discuss remote working, the power of celebrating victories, what makes the biggest difference to a shared service centre’s performance and what GBS leaders should be worried about (and what shouldn’t worry them!).
Key themes covered:
• Remote working vs working in-office.
• The importance of celebrating your wins.
• People, processes or technology: which is most important to the performance of a shared service centre?
• What keeps you up at night as a GBS leader and what other leaders should not be worried about.
• The importance of climate change and politics to a GBS strategy.