Why You Should Leverage Process Mining When Outsourcing
Published on 30th August 2023
CEO & Founder, Proservartner
Rakesh is a recognised thought leader in business transformation, shared services and outsourcing. As the founder and transformational leader of Proservartner, he is also a qualified chartered accountant, certified project manager, and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
You can listen on your favourite platform
Managing Director, Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with the likes of Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.
Join Proservartner’s founder and managing director, Rakesh Sangani and Paul Morrison, as they discuss the advantages (and challenges) of implementing process mining before and during outsourcing so you can better understand the work being done. Find out the benefits process mining can bring organisations, how to work together with IT on it, and learn ways to build the right relationship with an outsourcer, plus much more.
Key themes covered:
• What is process mining and how businesses can incorporate it into their outsourcing process?
• The importance of understanding your processes before outsourcing and how to go about this.
• How process mining, metrics and setting a baseline can give you an advantage when setting KPIs and performance expectations.
• Defining smart automation in 2023.
• How to work with IT to implement process mining and whether to implement a direct line connection or follow the flat file model.
• Why (and how!) you should cleanse your master data prior to outsourcing.
• ‘You can outsource responsibility but not accountability’ – why you should control the data and licenses yourself
• A strategy for building the right relationship with your outsourcer.