The difference between success and failure
Published on 27th January 2023
Managing Director, Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with the likes of Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.
You can listen on your favourite platform
Constanze is a Global Business Services Leader with over twenty years of experience in the Shared Services, Outsourcing and Global Business Services industry. What interests her most currently is the value automation can bring to a GBS environment, and specifically in validating that the business case objectives from Robotics Process Automation initiatives are achieved over time.
Managing Director Paul Morrison and Head of Global Business Services at Avient Corporation, Constanze Nüsperling, draw on their successes and failures to share what they have learned on how to make outsourcing deliver results.
Key themes covered:
• Relationship building.
• How to get buy-in across the organisation for outsourcing.
• Assessing the credentials of partners.
• How to dig into the capabilities of potential outsourcers.
• KPIs, service level agreements and how to optimise performance.
• Red flags to watch out for.
• Managing the expectations and satisfaction of your internal customers.
• Digital technologies that work with written and spoken language will continue to develop at speed.