Transitioning To A BPO At Speed
Published on 1st December 2023
Managing Director & Outsourcing Practice Lead, Proservartner
Paul has over 20 years of experience in outsourcing advisory with the likes of Hackett, Alsbridge and others. Paul leads the Business Process Outsourcing practice at Proservartner and oversees offshoring, deal negotiation, price benchmarking, GBS and global strategy.
CEO & Founder, Proservartner
Rakesh is a recognised thought leader in business transformation, shared services and outsourcing. As the founder and transformational leader of Proservartner, he is also a qualified chartered accountant, certified project manager, and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
Key themes covered:
- Make sure there are no surprises before and during the onboarding process.
- Ensure the right team is in place on the client organisation’s side as well as on the BPO’s side.
- Prepare and put in place a strong methodology.
- Have a realistic plan and sequence the transition correctly.
- Carry out knowledge transfer physically instead of remotely.
- Seeding is key.
- Use tools and technology to your advantage to help ensure a successful transition.
- Make full use of comms and service management resources.
- Have penalties (and incentives!) ready to go